Sunday, October 3, 2010

Research? *gasps*

When I say 'research' it doesn't mean all those scientific approaches, respondents, hypothesis and interviews. Thankfully. We need to do a mini research, and it's about literature. I get to do an analysis on a book that I really enjoyed reading. It's a relief that I got Dr. Ghazali as my supervisor, because he sure is nice and really lenient. My research's title is "INTERPRETATION OF THE CHARACTER ‘LOUIS DE POINTE DU LAC’ IN THE NOVEL INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE BY ANNE RICE". I enjoy doing this research very much because it's like, at last, doing something that I really enjoy even though it's still an academic paper.. at least I get to do on something which I love. I've been collecting Anne's Rice novels for fun, and now I get to do something academic with them. Vampires = fun! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment