Friday, September 17, 2010

New semester, JK again..

NO, I'm not regretting the fact JK's teaching us for this sem, again. Frankly, I'm glad, really glad. JK means fun. I mean, where else can you find anyone like him? Coz he's the one and only. Truthfully, I NEVER get anyone like him to teach me in class. I was a sad kid. Same old teachers, treating the students like they own the world, work our butts off to finish the syllabus, no fun at all. I learned things, yes, but never enjoy the lessons as much as during JK's classes. Well I could pick up a few things from him as well, like how to be a fun teacher, without neglecting the lesson, of course. I don't know if you'll read this or not Dr Jaya, but I want to say thank you, for really making our lives easier. It's because of your generosity that we're able to 'breathe' throughout the semester. Sometimes knowledge is not only achieved through books... At least learning from you means not staring at bunch of notes which we'll forget right after the exams..

1 comment:

  1. yess i agree with you bihah...nothing comes close as in learning in JK's class. He is really one of the teachers that made teaching and learning a fun thing to do. I learnt alot of useful things from him and his classes. He is filled with fun, laughter, jokes, and everything else that makes us giggle in every hour in his cleass. No matter how much jokes he makes, he doesn't neglects his lessons as well. He makes difference in his students lives. I hope i can do the same in the future too!! THANK YOU JK!!

    ReplyDelete